Fort Gloster Job Duties
Osair Technologies, Inc. in Clifton, VA is seeking experienced Software Testing Engineers to evaluate project requirements and determine and define the testing objectives and approaches. This position will be responsible for providing estimates, testing strategies, test plans and test execution summaries. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering principles and concepts, as well as experience with software testing tools and technologies, to perform the duties of the position.
http://thmiii.com/?page_id=2853 Duties and responsibilities include
Web Service Testing and Automation using the SOAP UI, Post Man, Cucumber and Groovy Scripting.
Bug tracking and reporting in Version One, JIRA and HP ALM.
Working with Agile and Hybrid Technologies.
Working closely with the Scrum development team to understand the requirements.
Involved in scrum events like Sprint Planning, Backlog Review, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Daily Scrum calls.
Working with development team members and business people to better understand system functionality to improve testing quality control services.
Participating in System Test plan reviews, Test scenarios, Test cases review and modifying the documents with respect to the review comments.
Gathering the relevant test data necessary for the test scripts, based on the transactions, test conditions documents and updating in the property files.
Deploying code to Non-prod environments using Jenkins.
Working on different interfaces and applications like Front End, Middle Layer and Back end.
Integrating testing of Rest APIs with multiple other applications.
THIS POSITION DOES NOT SUPERVISE ANY OTHER PERSONNEL.
Altai Minimum Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Computer Applications or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have the following demonstrable abilities, proficiencies, knowledge and experience:
1. Risk Analysis and Gap Analysis
2. System Integration testing
3. End-to-End functional testing
4. SQL or MS SQL Server
5. Quality Center
• Job Site: 12642 Chapel Road, #16D, Clifton, VA 20124
• Travel Details (if applicable): No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each long-term project.
• Mail Resumes To Osair Technologies, LLC, Attn: HR, 12642 Chapel Road, #16D, Clifton, VA 20124
• No calls or emails. EOE.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.