Job Title: Senior Java Architect (Requisition ID: OSR015)
OSAIR Technologies is currently hiring a Senior Java Architect with 3-8 years of experience in developing web based software application products on Java Platform. Candidate is expected to function in the leadership role in executing the software product development projects from start to finish; should be able to work in a fast paced and scrum/agile environment with aggressive deadlines, where each sprint will constitute 2 to 3 weeks. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and entrepreneurial with strong communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity for energetic and ambitious candidates who are interested in fast tracking their career path. Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience. OSAIR offers performance and progress based bonuses.
- Experienced in analysis, architecture, design, development and implementation of medium to large scale applications
- Solid product development experience
- Demonstrated interest in service oriented and cloud based deployments
- Proficient in latest web and UI technologies like JSF 2.0, Struts 2.0 and GWT
- Thorough knowledge of service oriented architecture with REST and SOAP based services along with design patterns.
- Must have hands on experience with build and deployment tools such as Maven and Ant for building Java based applications
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as CVS, SVN etc.
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Hudson is preferable
- Expertise in open source frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, JPA
- Firm knowledge of 3-tier web architecture
- Sound knowledge of MySQL/Oracle or any other state of the art RDBMS
- Exposure to UML concepts, Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Must have B.Tech/MCA
- Experienced in leading software development projects
- Must be a self-starter. Strong communication, supervisory and project execution skills are a must
- Must be technically proficient to independently handle software application development projects
Please send your latest Resume, which includes your project details, with an optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org